“We have several clients (and myself) that do not like the “Groom Aid”-type perfume sprays, but they appreciate something that eliminates the odor for the ride home, and VetiOx is perfect for that.”
How does it work?
The unmatched power of pH-neutral chlorine dioxide is now available in a convenient trigger- spray bottle. Chlorine dioxide reduces noxious chemicals generated by pets to their basic elements without leaving behind another scent.
What is Active Oxygen?
Our patented, balanced green chemistry process created a two-step process for releasing active oxygen. Each squeeze of the trigger releases a highly active odor eliminating solution. Once the active oxygen has reacted with the odor it becomes inactive salt at a microscopic, natural level. Nothing is left behind.
How long does it take to eliminate an odor?
VetiOx should eliminate odors immediately upon contact. However, the source of the odor should be removed first.
Every attempt to remove all solid and other visible sources of odor should be made prior to application of VetiOx Odor Eliminator.r
Does it leave anything on my pet?
No. It is not only very effective but safe because VetiOx is free of toxic chemicals. This is a major difference between VetiOx and other pet odor deodorizers. The elements used to create VetiOx are basically salts. We start with salt and end with salt. This is why the product is considered natural and is safe before, during and after use.
Does it make my pet smell different?
No. VetiOx will selectively destroy any odor-producing chemical it comes in contact with on your pet. Some of these – as we all know – are both natural for your pet and not all that pleasant, especially as they may build up between regular bathing. VetiOx also removes the odors of added fragrances and perfumes. The end result is to have your pet smelling like a normal, healthy pet. The way they should. Often, the addition of extra odors or perfumes can be harmful to your pet. They may react with skin or nasal allergies or your pet may just not be happy with their “new odor”.
Will this sting or irritate my pet?
No. The mist from the spray head will be like a fine mist of water. Once the pet feels the natural soothing effect of the mist, they will quickly relate the application of VetiOx Odor Eliminator to the good feeling they get once applied.
Is the spray bottle dangerous? Can it be recycled?
The spray bottle is not dangerous, but it should not be disassembled or tampered with. The two products inside are both required to generate the active oxygen and are chemicals which should not be ingested by humans or animals. The product that comes out of the spray bottle is safe but should not be ingested. If large amounts are ingested it may cause nausea and stomach discomfort.